Issues of Transfer Certificate

A clear calendar months notice in written or a month’s fee in lieu of notice must be given before the pupil’s withdrawal.

Those who leave school in may , must in all cases , pay the fee for the month of June.

TC is issued only when all the dues of the school are settled.

Students may be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:

  • Non payment of fees.
  • Disciplinary reasons.
  • Repeated detention in the class.
  • Delay failure in payment of fees.
  • Absence without fee.
  • Non-adherence to school rules and regulations.


If application of withdrawal is signed after 15th June, then pro-rata fee will be charged.

TC will be issued after all the dues are cleared and clearance form is completed.