Issue of TC
- A clear calendar months notice in written or a month’s fee in lieu of notice must be given before the pupil’s withdrawal.
- Those who leave school in may , must in all cases , pay the fee for the month of June.
- TC is issued only when all the dues of the school are settled.
- Students may be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
- Non payment of fees.
- Disciplinary reasons.
- Repeated detention in the class.
- Delay failure in payment of fees.
- Absence without fee.
- Non-adherence to school rules and regulations.
- If application of withdrawal is signed after 15th June, then pro-rata fee will be charged.
- TC will be issued after all the dues are cleared and clearance form is completed.
Mode of Payment
- Fees can be paid online through our web site either by net banking or by Debit/Credit Card.
- All the fees are payable in advance either by cash or cheque on monthly basis from 5th to 12th of every month between 08.30am to 2.00pm.
- Students name will be struck off if the fee is not paid till the last date of the respective month.
- The student may be re admitted only at the discretion of the Principal on payment of all arrears.